Why freeze semen from my stallion?
• Breeding season can continue even when stallion is in training, injured or away from the farm.
• Least expensive form of life insurance for your stallion available.
• Eliminates the need to transport the mare to the stallion.
• Increases the number of mares that can be serviced during breeding season.
• Semen can be conveniently stored at farm until the mare is ready to be bred.
• Eliminates the high cost of overnight or same day shipping of semen.
• Semen could be frozen and stored from a young stallion and then he could be gelded.